Budgeting 101 Zine, Volume 1 of the Financial Independence Zines.
This 16-page zine includes budgeting & saving tactics, monthly and weekly budget templates, and other tips for gaining control of your finances. Budgeting 101 is targeted towards people who are new to budgeting & saving, especially younger folks. It's never too early (or too late!) to learn how to manage your money in a sustainable way.
This item is priced on a sliding scale because it's important that this information remains accessible. Feel free to select the tier you can afford. (Inspired by Atplanta's sliding scale approach)
- Little or no savings
- Have stress meeting basic needs
- May have debt that gets in the way of saving $
- Some savings
- Have some money for spending
- Money habits may not be future-oriented (retirement, saving for a specific goal)
- Spending money is not an issue
- Savings will protect you in an emergency situation
- Have a retirement plan
If placing a bulk order for educational purposes, you can email us at email@example.com for custom pricing, or select a variety of tiers to get a price you can afford.
Written by Mirina Garoufalidis
Font by Mirina Designs
Layout design by Mirina Designs
Printed by Mirina Designs